Spencer Sweitzer Golf Instruction
— Spencer is a Jim McLean Certified Instructor and has broad golf industry experience having spent five years at The International Golf Club outside of Boston, as the Lead Assistant and a Certified Teaching Professional at the Jim McLean Golf School outside Miami, FL., and currently as an independent Golf Coach and PGA of America Associate in Phoenix, AZ.
— Spencer has:
- Coached students of all ages and abilities in formats including 1-on-1 lessons, golf schools, and clinics
- Produced and executed player development plans for Jim McLean Summer Camp students
- Assisted Jim McLean personally with lessons, including PGA Tour and Korn Ferry Tour players
- Coached the Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart Junior High girls golf team
- Trained, managed, and led a team of 6 Teaching Assistants
- Supported senior instructors in the use of technology systems including:
TrackMan, Hudl Technique, BodiTrak, SAM PuttLab, K-Motion K-Vest, JC Video, Mirror Vision and more
- Created golf school video marketing content
- Received numerous hours of training from Jim McLean Golf School Directors of Instruction Chris Toulson and Grayson Zacker, and also from Jim McLean personally
— Spencer's competitive amateur playing career has included: U.S. Open, U.S. Amateur, and U.S. Mid-Amateur local qualifiers, as well as competing in the Ohio Amateur, Ohio Mid-Amateur, and Cincinnati Met. tournaments.
— Spencer played NCAA Division I golf at Bryant University, in Smithfield, RI. During his time there he served as Team Captain, collected several Northeast Conference (NEC) Golfer of the Week selections, and was named to the NEC Academic Honor Roll.
- Spencer began his love of the game in middle school, and started playing competitively within a year of picking up his first club. He had a regionally successful junior career in New England, winning multiple tournaments on the New England PGA Jr. Tour. as well as playing the #1 position for the Lunenburg, MA high school golf program.